- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar (you can also use brown sugar)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir* together with the peanut butter and coconut sugar until fully mixed and creamy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- While beating the peanut butter mix, slowly add the dry ingredients until the dough becomes crumbly. Slowly add in almond milk and chocolate chips until mixed. Be careful not to over mix!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into roughly 2-tablespoon size scoops, roll in sugar (optional), place on pan, and lightly flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. They cook very quickly so keep an eye on them! I baked them closer to 8 minutes, for a chewier cookie.
- Place pan on a cooling rack. Let them cool, and enjoy with a glass of almond milk.