For this recipe, I used leftover bruschetta, pesto and cashew cheese I had from the dinner party we catered. You can find the recipes here.
Don’t have all 3 of these things? No problem! If you use my pesto recipe, fresh tomato, and olives, it will have a similar taste.
- 1 pack of Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- Mushroom stems, chopped
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp cashew cheese
- 1 Cup brown rice, cooked
- Marinate mushrooms for at least an hour (overnight is best). The marinade I used for this was similar to my portobello burger marinade.
- Separate stems from mushroom cap.
- Once tomato, olives and mushroom stems are chopped, combine them with pesto, cashew cheese, and brown rice.
- Stuff mushrooms with the mix and sprinkle cashew parm, and some of the remaining marinade on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F, bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!